Absolutely Chardonnay: this cuvee is frank and almost mineral. An agreeable toasted note enfolds the wine. The nose is complex; the wine is frank,
structured and long on the palate, offering some acidity which recalls the citrus aromas. The finish is more mineral and chalky.
- Plots : Les Grands Blancs
- Blend : 100% Chardonnay (including 20% reserve wines)
- Vinification : 40% barrels aged less than 4 years and 60% barrels aged over 4 years. No malolactic fermentation.
- Aging : in the bottle, 6 years on lees
- Dosage : 6 g per liter
- Disgorging : more than 6 months
- Harvest : 2009